Sunday, April 18, 2010

A Tisket, A Tasket, A Brownie in a Basket


The 1st task for today was to clear this hallway. I forgot to take a before shot, but I assure you it was cluttered with a mattress and box spring to boot. My husband was putting a very, very, very long shelf in the girl's room, and he needed this hallway cleared. So, there you have it. One project---done.

Next on the list, I wanted to do some work in my craft room. So, here is the table that I will be working on in front of the TV. I have my needed tools, yet I have left enough room to actually scrapbook. I am very pleased with this task. Now, I just have to continue working on that room. I cannot tell you how much stuff I have moved out, and how much more still needs to go. Patience ---my dear---Patience.
You might be wondering why I have taken a picture of brownies in my oven. Well, one of my step-daughters (the older one in 8th grade) decided to make brownies. While we were eating dinner, the timer went off, and it was time to take the brownies out of the oven. So, she gets up, and puts on the oven mitts. She goes to get the brownies---she pulls the rack out and puts the toothpick in. Then, she tells us that she never knew that the racks came out, until she had home economics this year. We all started cracking up. What a hoot! She didn't even get why it was funny---which only made it even more funny. Oh, by the way, I have yet to be invited to taste these scrumptious--or not (Rachel just said) brownies. They look good, but looks can be deceiving. Oh -- Oh----wait a minute---she just asked me if I wanted a brownie. I need to blog more often.
Well, I must go. I will keep you informed. Until then...
This is me. This is my blog.

4 comments:

  1. Your craft room is coming along nicely--like you said, patience--like the work table. It looks cozy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can not believe the Hallway, It looks amazing, I bet everyone in that family is proud of you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I know I am.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Jan. I know---I love the hallway too. I can't believe that it is finally clear of the clutter.

    ReplyDelete