Monday, April 19, 2010

Just An Ordinary Day


So, here is the love seat that will be going into my craft room. Sometimes --- you just have to go with what you have. I bought a beige cover for it at a garage sale last year. I was going to get rid of it until I decided to separate my love seat from my couch. As you can see, it is a pretty deep love seat. The covers are in the wash right now or I would show you. Maybe---if I remember---I will take a picture tomorrow.
The reason that I say it was an ordinary day is because I just did household chores today. Mostly I did laundry. In fact, the lights that are in the washer right now are being washed for the second time because I forgot to put them into the dryer before I left for my evening function. Do you ever do that? Leave clothes in the washer, so they have to be washed again? It really sets you back.
The evening function was a purse party. You buy the "base" and then you can buy all kinds of "shells" to go over top of the base. Magnets hold everything into place---it was pretty neat. Whenever I get mine in, I'll take pictures and show you.
That is it for today. I hope you had a good one. I will keep you updated. Until then...
This is me. This is my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment