Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Paperwork


So, here I am. I set up my craft table in front of the TV in the living room. I need to do a lot of research in order to file an appeal against a decision the VA made. All I want is validation for something that happened, and their response is that it didn't happen. That is a problem. So, now it begins. For 1 1/2 years I did what they said, and I complied with their requests. For 1 1/2 years I retrieved documents, I would forward medical paperwork, and then, I waited for their decision. The American Legion assured me that I had a strong case, and they felt that it was a good case. Unfortunately, they were wrong. So, now I need to get all the information together, and I need to get more information if possible to support my case. I have about a month to do all of this work.
So, you may see a little less organizing, but I will not quit. I will still do projects---even if they are small.
I will keep you updated. Until then...
This is me. This is my blog.

3 comments:

  1. Good luck Deborah!
    Health and happiness,
    Angela
    http://angelawalkerjewelry.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep on your path and don't give up the battle, they will have to rule in your favor if you stay the course!!!! Good Luck

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks girls. I love all of the positive feedback. And I am trying to stay on course.

    ReplyDelete