Thursday, June 3, 2010

Still Working At It


So, I have tried to put the "Organize Your Day" theory into effect. And I am having some difficulty. From 11am to 2:30pm I worked on some homework for my Tuesday class (bible study). There is a lot more homework than I had anticipated. Then my husband came home and we talked a bit. It is now 4:30pm and the only thing that I accomplished was some homework. Now I have to fit in:
Relax, Fun, Cooking, Clean, Organize, Errands/Appts,and Exercise. I don't know how I am going to do it, but I will try. The picture above is an area that I need to clean up in my living room. When I was trying to move my craft table---it fell apart. Everything landed on the floor. So, there is my "Cleaning" job. As for the rest, we will have to see.
How is the "Organized Day" working for you? Is is helping at all? Are you finding it hard to get used to? Well, just keep at it. And remember to always put some fun into your day.
This is me. This is my blog.

2 comments:

  1. Can't really organize until our daughter's wedding is closer to the day, but you keep trying. You probably lost some momentum while you had other obligations to do first.

    ReplyDelete