Monday, May 31, 2010

Organize Your Day

So, in order to have balance you can organize your day. And sometimes if we do not have balance, we can end up unhappy.

Relax
Clean
Fun
Exercise
Cook
Work
Family
Errands/Appts

You can make a pie chart and divide these areas into equal parts. Sometimes I forget to schedule fun into my day. And then another day goes by...and another...until I am stressed and I don't know why. So, I am going to try again to adopt this system into my life.
After you make the pie chart, you can figure out how to apply it to your life. For me: I am going to exercise in the morning, then go to my appts/errands, then clean, then cook, then have fun, then have family time, then relax. And not all of my days will be the same. On Tuesdays, I have an evening appt. that will interfere with my system.
I will be starting the workout blog again. I have not been working out, so I need to do something about that.
I hope this is useful. Remember to put some fun into your life.
This is me. This is my blog.

2 comments:

  1. Good plan. Last week I found out that not doing my workouts in the morning was not a good idea, but we had errands to do in the early morning hours and I thought that I'd do the workout later. Not so. So I have to make certain the workout gets done in the morning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am still trying to find my groove. There seems like there is so much to do in a day. I have trouble getting it all done. And to split the day up equally, doesn't seem to work, especially if you work outside the home.

    ReplyDelete