Sunday, June 6, 2010

A Room, A Marathon, and A Garage Sale



This is my living room. I cluttered it up again. Can you believe it? So, it got worse before it got better--as you can see. Slowly but surely I was cleaning the mess. I still have a little
bit to
clean up, but for the most part, I think that I did a good job.
It is still hard for me to clean up an area because it is hard for me to stay focused. And then I start looking at everything, which takes up so much time. But it looks 10x better now. Yahoooo.
So, my husband is going to run a marathon next year. He has been running every other day, which makes me feel bad that I am not exercising. So, starting today, I am going to do the workout blog again. Whenever I did it, I was more accountable, and I worked out more often. And, I do want to run/jog a marathon, I always have. My aunt and uncle completed a marathon in Pittsburgh when they were in their 50's. So, there is still hope for me. Maybe I can get to the point where I can do the marathon next year too. And I know that my sister wants to do one as well. So, there you have it - working out and training for a marathon. Fun stuff.
I have to work on cleaning out and organizing my garage for another garage sale. I have a lot of stuff to go through---it will be my summer project.
Has the "Organize Your Day" post helped you at all? It is not something that will happen overnight, but the more that you work on dividing up your day, the healthier you will feel.
Well, that's all for me for today. I hope you are doing well. I'll talk to you soon.
This is me. This is my blog.

2 comments: