Wednesday, June 30, 2010

The Beach


So, I am on vacation with my family. We drove 12 hours to our Myrtle Beach vacation destination. It was a difficult trip--a few fights--well, who said travelling with teenagers would be easy.
Yesterday, I did not even get to get into the water. I am taking a class this summer which requires me to do homework everyday.
And it is complex---at least a couple of hours. I was all finished with my homework---got my swimsuit and cover up on---and they all walked in the door. They said that they were done for the day. It was 2pm, and they began their water slide/beach adventure at 12noon. I couldn't believe it. So, we were off to get lunch/dinner.
I want to find a thrift store while I am here. Apparently, they have a flea market---that I definitely want to check out. Well, I am going to go for now. I am actually going to have a chance to get in the water. Take care.
This is me. This is my blog.

1 comment:

  1. Great to see you back on your blog Deborah!
    Have a great time at the beach. :)
    Health and happiness to you!
    Angela

    ReplyDelete