Saturday, August 28, 2010

I'm Back

So, how was your summer? Mine was fine, but I know that I could have done more. I will be doing something really fun starting in October. I will be taking a page out of the book, Eat Pray Love. I will be moving to Pittsburgh to be closer to family. I am really excited about my new adventure. Just like the book, I am going to try to get centered. I am going to work on walking with my sister to get healthy. I will be doing my blog, but it might be slightly different because I will not be surrounded by clutter. I am, however, going to try to clear the clutter in my house before I go on my journey.


Well, here is my living room. I changed the furniture around. I am also trying to get rid of some of the clutter in the den, unfortunately I brought it into the living room to sort it out.
Hope to see you tomorrow.
This is me. This is my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment