Sunday, August 29, 2010

The Living Room & The Den



Here is my furniture that I will be taking. I am trying to put everything in the den so that it is all in one area.


Here is some stuff that I have been doing today - boxing and packing.





Here are all of my purses and 2 coat racks- a girl has to have her vices.


Here is the living room - with the other furniture. The box containes stuff that I am working on now that I will be taking
I will continue working on packing and boxing up my stuff that I will be taking. I am looking forward to my new change of scenery. I am a little nervous and at times overwhelmed, but this will be good for me. Hopefully, it is just a temporary move. Well, it is what it is.
This is me. This is my blog.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Deborah! Glad to see you back on your blog! So you are moving back? Will you be living with Janis?
    Health and happiness!
    Angela

    ReplyDelete